Monday 20 May 2024

The Doctor will see you now


A very quick post today, just to show off another completed miniature for my Start Wars: Legion collection.  The 21-B Medical Droid is a useful support for any Rebel Team as it can remove wounds from injured troops.  

In an attempt to make a metallic colour I tried to mix silver with the base colour and certainly got close to what I was aiming for.  Not sure I nailed the translucent middle section though?  I seem to remember that the action figure that I had as a small boy looked great, but just wouldn't stand up very well due to there not being any feet, as such.  Not a problem here as I have stuck him firmly to a MDF base! 


19 comments:

  1. Lovely little figure Michael 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Michael, I remember that problem with the action figure, and agree that trying to make the mid section look clear is an absolute pain ! LOL Would have been much easier if they had cast the whole model translucent, then we would only have to paint round it ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave, loved this as an action figure, but it needed one of those clear plastic bases for it to stand anywhere for long.

      Delete
  3. This is excellent blog here. A great read. Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so blessed to discover this blog. Great info. A very awesome blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. Do another one man

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this post. I am really impressed with your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good writing. Pretty good posts, I think this is one of the best article

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent stuff mate, a very iconic character, even if he did only have a small part!😉

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...