Sunday 17 November 2013

Pay it forward...

…the draw!



So as promised the draw for 'Mithridates the Great' took place earlier today using the good old randomiser.


and the lucky recipient is...

Robert Audin of the rather splendid, 'Fiends in Waistcoats'.  My congratulations to Robert, but I require a postal address and the easiest way to do that is to email me at:

twenty eight millimetre (the first part written as numerals and abbreviations) little men at g mail dot (just a full stop will suffice) com

My apologies for the unnecessarily cryptic address, (I should also point out that there are no spaces either!) but I am led to believe that this helps to reduced the likelihood of additional unwanted spam, something we frequently plagued with; I look forward to hearing from you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Robert, where in the world is this off too?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Robert. I believe it off to the America's my good man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very generous of you! Congrats to the lucky man too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so unexpected, how did you know its my birthday Michael? I keep that information under wraps.Thank you one and all it is going to New York City I Victorian upstart that has dared to try to compete with London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win and your birthday Robert! Have a good read!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cryptic address isn't working for me Michel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    ReplyDelete
  10. keren mas buat infonya dan salam sukses selalu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...