A Happy Easter to one and all and as promised I have great pleasure in announcing the various draws, but before I do just a brief word regarding the claiming of your prize, if you are lucky enough to be one of the winners. With draws 1 - 5 all I require is a postal address and the easiest way to do that is to email me at:
twenty eight millimetre (the first part written as numerals and abbreviations) little men at g mail dot (just a full stop will suffice) com
My apologies for the unnecessarily cryptic address, (I should also point out that there are no spaces either!) but I am led to believe that this helps to reduced the likelihood of additional unwanted spam, something we are already plagued with.
With regards to the two winners of the 'Command Stands' if you use the same email to open up a line of dialogue, I'm sure we can soon sort out what it is I can paint for you.
A huge 'Thank You' to all that entered and helped to celebrate this humble web log's second anniversary; drum roll please!
1. The Usborne Activity sticker book was won by Ian - The Blog With No Name
2. The winner of 'Britain's Forgotten Wars' a must have reference book for all of Victoria's little wars was Mark Hargreaves - Over Open Sights
3. James Thomas Brudenell, 7th Earl of Cardigan, a Wargames Foundry miniature painted by your truly complete with a miniature Crimea War Campaign medal goes to Sidney Roundwood - Roundwood's World
4. The painted Empress Miniatures' Hollywood versions of Chard & Bromhead this time with a miniature South African Campaign Medal are heading to Francis Lee - The Angry Lurker
5. Finally the 'Command Stands'! These have been scooped by Mike Reynolds - The Dark Templar and Dave D - One Man and his Brushes. I am a little concerned that this could mean an unholy alliance of Cowboys and Aliens!
My congratulations to the winners and my commiserations to those that missed out this time, I'm sure there will be more opportunities to bag a prize in the future.